12/27/10

Music Monday

Image source http://en.wikipedia.org •
photographer Bibi Saint-Pol
MUSIC MONDAY
I know this is supposed to be a literary blog, a blog novel. But I’m just too sick today to provide you with a new episode. I’ve caught a serious cold or, worse, the flu on Christmas Eve, see. So I’m sitting here, under a hundred blankets, shivering and trembling. I haven’t even been smoking for the last two days; that proves how seriously ill I feel.
Anyway, I’m taking pills and drinking herbal tea and staying under the blankets. How horribly ugly and unattractive one feels when feverish!
So, for those of you who have come to this place in order to discover the latest update to my novel, here’s a consolation prize. Novel Monday transformed into Music Monday. Tune in, listen and hopefully enjoy as much as I do…
So beautiful... Hrm, I know these are not the funniest tunes. Consider them to be the perfect expression of my current, flu-influenced state of mind…

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! My whole family had a nasty stomach bug last week (just in time for Christmas, eh?) but we're all OK now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, Ruth! I'm alive and kicking, too; back to work (in France, one can't afford to stay away too long) and sooooo enthusiastic about that lol ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll always remember these songs as your "flu soundtrack"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'The Flu OST' – what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete